Services & Solutions SAP S/4 HANA as a digital core of the enterprise
SAP S/4 HANA is a next-gen of SAP Business Suite deployed on premise, in the cloud or as hybrid solution that is characterized by simplifications, massively increased efficiency, and compelling features such as planning and simulation options to take the productivity and efficiency of your business to the next level with the comprehensive enterprise resource planning (ERP) suite integrated within the advanced in-memory computing platform HANA. The in-memory technology forms the basis of the digital core SAP S/4 HANA giving rise to efficiency and real-time results.
SAP S/4 HANA KEY FEATURES & CAPABILITIES:
- Automation of Tasks – With SAP S/4 HANA tasks and processes can be easily automated using intelligent functionality to indicate user inputs.
- Ease of navigation and usage of UX – SAP S/4 HANA allows the users to benefit from a straightforward and intelligent UX in conjunction to a context-aware and specific business oriented digital assistant.
- Digital Transformation of Financial Processes without disruption.
- Enhance & Improve your Digital Supply Chain by leveraging the maximum potential of Machine Learning
- Insights & System-wide analytics for increased productivity and revenue.
- Innovation without disruption
- Industries can benefit from SAP’s comprehensive industry expertise
- With SAP S/4 HANA Cloud 2002 release there is a tight integration of SAP S/4 HANA Cloud with SAP Ariba Contracts reducing the efforts of Contract Tracking
- SAP S/4 HANA Cloud 2002 is very capable on the Manufacturing for Warehouse Management with a lean integration between Production and Warehouse and Serial Number Handling.
Services & Solutions SAP S/4 HANA
SAP S/4 HANA is an intelligent ERP solution that aims to eradicate everyday obstacles pertaining to legacy ERP applications, such as manually-driven processes, complex landscapes, and batch latency, to help companies tap into a host of opportunities in today’s digital era. Since S/4 runs in-memory, it offers a streamlined, centralized business suite to enterprises. Powered by near real-time data, it works wonders for firms looking to leverage growing data streams or asset information sourced from IoT sensors. Organizations that benefit the most from SAP S/4 HANA have logistics, finance, or professional services at their core. If you aspire to go one step beyond the real-time reporting provided by SAP HANA Live and hope to become more connected, agile, smarter, and faster, adopt SAP S/4 HANA in your organization today. SAP S/4 HANA delivers massive simplifications (customer adoption, data model, user experience, decision-making, business processes, and models) and paves way for a host of innovations (Internet of Things, Big Data, business networks, and mobile-first) to simplify business operations in the digital economy.
SAP S/4 HANA
Organizations that benefit the most from SAP S/4 HANA have logistics, finance, or professional services at their core. If you aspire to go one step beyond the real-time reporting provided by SAP HANA Live and hope to become more connected, agile, smarter, and faster, adopt SAP S/4 HANA in your organization today. SAP S/4 HANA delivers massive simplifications (customer adoption, data model, user experience, decision-making, business processes, and models) and paves way for a host of innovations (Internet of Things, Big Data, business networks, and mobile-first) to simplify business operations in the digital economy.
SAP S/4 HANA BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Lower costs by minimizing training requirements
- Enterprise Search
- Improved customer relationships
- Industry specific solutions
- Focus on your business and save time
- Increase your bottom line
SAP S/4 HANA FEATURES:
- Finance & Accounting
- Campaign Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- The Cockpits
SAP S/4 HANA Migration & Enhancements
Let’s go the S/4 Way
SAP R3-ECC 2025 – Its now time for a better change, let’s retire from ECC and go the S/4 Way. Start your plan Now and don’t stretch until the last moment.
SAP has allowed ample time for all its clients to migrate from SAP ECC to SAP S/4 HANA until 2025. The intelligent SAP S/4 HANA suite will help every company to increase their performance and evolve to adapt to a constantly changing technological era. We at 800IT will help you with the How, Why and When of SAP S/4 HANA Migration.
SAP will no longer support its existing ERP business suite by 2025 requiring customers to move to the HANA in-memory platform. While we all know that this migration is inevitable for every customer, let’s go the S/4 Way Now and start re-platforming which will help you make the shift at your own pace and convenience.
Benefits every customer qualifies for with S/4 HANA:
- Achieve real time business insights quickly with the S/4 HANA’s super-fast analytics engine, embedded reporting and simplified and more streamlines processes.
- Instant response time for enriched user experience
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with the varied deployment models are on-premise, cloud and hybrid.
- Finance – S/4 HANA provides an increased process transparency, efficiency, and control where the reporting processes are faster by 30%.
- Supply Chain – S/4 HANA allows organizations with supply chain to leverage the advance warehousing capabilities without the need for a complex standalone solution.
- Manufacturing – S/4 HANA provides more efficient production planning, supports complex assembly processes, and improves the quality of production while lowering the cost.
SAP S/4 HANA Care
We care to cater support and provide end-to-end services to every SAP ECC and S/4 HANA customer with our S/4 HANA Care AMS tailored to each customer’s business needs.
Our S/4 HANA Care Offerings:
- Application Management – We deploy domain experts to provide application specific support and to follow engagement management approach
- Functional Support – Our team of experts will always recommend application changes/minor enhancements based on SLO
- Ongoing Optimization – Right from system performance optimization, batch adjustments and improvements to daily system heath checks and reports optimization will be done.
- Incident Response – This will be followed with a mutually agreed SLAs as per business needs, and a 24/7 response cover for all critical issues
- Development Support – This includes Software Lifecycle Management, enterprise job scheduling
- Preventive Early Watch for all early warning alert reports, PI monitoring and batch monitoring.
- Shared Service.
- Managed Service
- Resource Augmentation
SAP S/4 HANA Consultants on Hire
- We allow the clients to benefit from and to leverage our available 50+ Practitioners knowledgeable on cloud and on-premise applications
- Our in-house consultants are hand-picked having a wide average experience of 12+ years business and 8+ years of SAP expertise
- We serve to the needs of industry specific and domain specific requirements of customers
- Consultants, Industry Experts, Project Managers, Solution Architects can be hired on the mutually agreed terms for any period of time.